PERSONAL & CORPORATE INCOME TAX RETURNS
Personal Income Tax Returns
In light of constantly changing personal income tax laws, preparing personal income tax returns can be complex. If prepared incorrectly, you could be missing out on personal income tax credits or tax deductions, resulting in more income tax than you should be paying.
As a Certified General Accountant, I have the expertise and experience in personal income tax return preparation and are on top of new developments in personal income tax laws. I’ll ensure that you’ll benefit from personal income tax planning strategies to take advantage of all available deductions and exemptions.
Corporate Income Tax Returns
Our corporate income tax return services will ensure that your corporate income tax returns are prepared efficiently, accurately and are filed on time. We look for opportunities and strategies to minimize your corporate income tax liability by taking advantage of existing and new corporate income tax laws. We’ll ensure that a proper tax plan is in place to help you maximize your profitability and help your business prosper.
Our accounts payable service ensures that:
- any outstanding bills are paid on a timely basis
- charges are accurate on the bills
- no bills are double paid in error
- bills are for services/goods actually received
Our accounts receivable service ensures that:
- payments are posted to correct accounts
- accounts receivable aging information is tracked and that any past due receivables are noted for follow up
- a monthly report of outstanding receivables is prepared so that owners/managers are made aware of any outstanding receivables on a timely basis
Our bank reconciliation service ensures that:
- any bank errors are caught in time and help manage the cash flow of the business.
- bank activity in your accounting system must be matched to the bank activity on your bank statement to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the bank activity and cash transactions.
Our payroll services include:
- preparations of pay stubs
- calculating source deductions
- providing the amounts to remit to Canada Revenue Agency on a monthly basis
- assisting with the preparations of T4 Summaries and Supplementary slips, as well as preparation of additional slips (T3s, T5s) as required.
HST, PST, EHT, WSIB Returns
We can prepare returns related to statutory remittances such as:
- HST (Harmonized Sales Tax)
- PST (Provincial Sales Tax)
- EHT (Employer Health Tax)
- WSIB (Workers’ Safety & Insurance Board)
FINANCIAL STATEMENT PREPARATION
Professionally compiled financial statements make it easier for you and others to understand what the numbers actually mean in any easy to read format. They’re indispensable to running your business. That’s why for us, the preparation of financial statements is not seen as just a routine exercise. We take great effort in making sure that your company’s financial statements are prepared to the highest standard of quality. We can prepare your periodic financial statements to enable you to review the financial progress of your business and help you interpret what the numbers mean.